Old & Moved 2009 Jayco Hawk Outback for sale.

May 2, 2012
Outer East of Melbourne
Hi all,

I am soon purchasing an Expander and am trying to sell the trusty old Camper. Please see details below. If interested let me know and I can pass on some photos and/or extra details. The van is located in the inner Yarra Ranges area of Melbourne. I am asking $22,000

2009 Jayco Hawk Outback, 1 owner in excellent condition with many extras. Can deliver within 200k's at no extra cost if the price is right. Extras include: Bagged side awning with full annexe walls. Made by Prestige Jayco - Bagged bed end fly's. Made by Prestige Jayco - Annexe, awning and fly's cost $3000.00 - Alko corner jacks - Deep cycle battery so lights work without being plugged in to mains - Coast To Coast full van cover - Microwave. Model Features: Queen size front bed, Double at rear - Table can be converted into a double bed - SMEV 4 burner gas griller with one 240v element, 12V ignition & flame failure device - 12V power system with battery charger - 3 way fridge - Child safety rail on rear beds - 12v lighting system including bed lights - Mains pressure tap to sink - Fire extinguisher - Large bowl stainless steel sink - Coaxial TV point - Rubber backed curtains & ties 12v annexe light - 240v external power point - Alloy Wheels - Electric Brakes. This is an excellent family van that has been enjoyed since new by our family of 4. The van comfortably sleeps 4 with the option of sleeping 6 with the table folded down. The side and bed end awnings, annexe and poles are of great quality materials made by Presteige Jayco in Geelong. Registered untill 15th of May 2012 Inspections Welcome!