17' Series 2 week old 17:56-2 at the repair shop

Jul 4, 2014
Engadine
Thanks @Kenshi123 :)
We did finally get it fixed and got to cool waters which was great! Stayed there for 2 nightS and now have arrived this evening at big 4 whitsunday resort airlie beach.
We have a problem with the kitchen sink.
When we fill it up and unplug it all the water comes up the drain and fills the shower floor.
We just got back from the Big 4 Airlie great park close to everything. and we had the very same issue with the floor waste there. In the end we just stuck a finger in the kitchen waste and let it out gradually. We think the issue is the pipe has to go up wards to get in their waste hole, gravity issue. As we went to other parks with level waste holes the problem wasn't there.

Jul 4, 2014
Engadine
Ahhhh we have very fond memories of Whitsunday big 4 in Arlie. If you feel like it, take a drive out to Cape Gloucester and have a beer (or lunch) at Montes. You need to drive down a dirt track to get there. Lovely view from there. (See photo attached)View attachment 26659
Went there as well, have you been to the dingo beach pub. Nice spot for a meal, just down the road.

meandher (a frost)

Mar 21, 2013
The Vines, WA
Guys, knock it off will ya? Not working at the moment and getting grief from The Dragon to give permanent work away anyway as she hates her job. Posting pictures of cold beers and deserted beaches in Queensland doesn't help my case for being sensible, getting another job for a while to top up the Super' and then throwing in the towel so we can do a bunk from WA.

Bloody tempting though........anyone want two smelly flatulent terriers and a feral moggy so that the "for's" outweigh the "againsts" for packing up and buggering off for good?

Kenshi123

Jun 24, 2012
Ballarat
Went there as well, have you been to the dingo beach pub. Nice spot for a meal, just down the road.

Didnt go there mate. If it is as good as you say it is I might just have to head up there for another trip :) I am sure that it wont be hard to convince the Mrs.

carpanda

Jul 15, 2014
Sydney, NSW
Thanks guys! Went to Bowen to horseshoe bay was beautiful! My photos are loaded on my camera so when I get back home will upload photos. We here for another week at big 4 airlie. (Sorry lol @meandher (a frost)

We driving back Sydney way anyone can recommend a good caravan park at Noosa, there is a big 4 park but wanted to be closer to the water!

Reactions: dagree

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Thanks guys! Went to Bowen to horseshoe bay was beautiful! My photos are loaded on my camera so when I get back home will upload photos. We here for another week at big 4 airlie. (Sorry lol @meandher (a frost)

We driving back Sydney way anyone can recommend a good caravan park at Noosa, there is a big 4 park but wanted to be closer to the water!
nice I hope u had a swim such a nice spot

carpanda

Jul 15, 2014
Sydney, NSW
Wet my feet in the water was beautiful and sat on the sand for a hour watching the kids make sandcastles. The cafe was lovely too. I bet it would get busy there on weekends.

Reactions: rcf

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Wet my feet in the water was beautiful and sat on the sand for a hour watching the kids make sandcastles. The cafe was lovely too. I bet it would get busy there on weekends.
if u can on way home stop at clearview van park for a night blink and u will miss it its before Bundaberg a fair way tide goes out a mile there but its close to road hear trucks at night but a nice camp on the beach , furthest tide I saw in qld each time I went , 1770 is nice to where cook landered first in Australia there is a cairn marking the spot well worth a visit nice van park there too first spot u can surf just before bundy u must be loving it up there its all so green

CrazyMOBB

Feb 2, 2014
Matcham, Central Coast, NSW

If you want close to the water then you have to check out cottontree.

rcf

Jun 15, 2014
Gladstone Qld
if u can on way home stop at clearview van park for a night blink and u will miss it its before Bundaberg a fair way tide goes out a mile there but its close to road hear trucks at night but a nice camp on the beach , furthest tide I saw in qld each time I went , 1770 is nice to where cook landered first in Australia there is a cairn marking the spot well worth a visit nice van park there too first spot u can surf just before bundy u must be loving it up there its all so green
I must agree with yah bluey 1770 is just magic place, all the beaches around there are beautiful and there are few beachs,yah ever up this way, sing out and I will show you around the place, it's around a hour and a half drive from home.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
I must correct myself clareview is north of Rockhampton a fare way north I think its called barracrab again worth a night

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
I must agree with yah bluey 1770 is just magic place, all the beaches around there are beautiful and there are few beachs,yah ever up this way, sing out and I will show you around the place, it's around a hour and a half drive from home.
wish I lived where u do I worked in ayr 6 mounths cairns 9 mounths came home for wedding im still here DOH !!!!!!!!!