Old & Moved 2 Kayaks for sale

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
SOLD

G'day all. I have two 'sit in' kayaks for sale as we have just purchased a double 'sit on' kayak. These kayaks were purchased new from Annaconda as a Christmas present for each other in 2007 but have only been used a couple of times. They are still on sale there for nearly $900 each including the seat. These are virtually as new with a few bottom scrapes, come equipped with seats and paddles (not normally included in the price) and can be inspected here on the Gold Coast. Obviously a pick up only as the postie objects to this size parcel and I am asking $500 each or both for $950.

The Forum gets first go but if no interest, then off to Ebay. PM me for any more info.

Paul

DSC_2116.JPG DSC_2117.JPG DSC_2118.JPG DSC_2119.JPG

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
G'day all. I have two 'sit in' kayaks for sale as we have just purchased a double 'sit on' kayak. These kayaks were purchased new from Annaconda as a Christmas present for each other in 2007 but have only been used a couple of times. They are still on sale there for nearly $900 each including the seat. These are virtually as new with a few bottom scrapes, come equipped with seats and paddles (not normally included in the price) and can be inspected here on the Gold Coast. Obviously a pick up only as the postie objects to this size parcel and I am asking $500 each or both for $950.

The Forum gets first go but if no interest, then off to Ebay. PM me for any more info.

Paul

View attachment 5548 View attachment 5549 View attachment 5550 View attachment 5551

SOLD through Gumtree.