Old & Moved 18.57-6 Outback with all the goodies to a good home - Deposit taken

Sunny

Aug 19, 2013
Lake Macquarie
Its with regret this post is occurring but this van is way too good to be parked up in our yard!!

Selling due to lack of use...
We've owned this van for 12 months and it's in excellent condition throughout.
Van is a Dec 2010 build but was first registered in March 2011, only 3 1/2 years old!!
It is a very comfortable van and has all the creature comforts of home, the tunnel boot has a customised steel slide which is home to the Webber Q200 and allows plenty of storage with easy access from the opposite side also.
Both bunk beds are fitted with drop down DVD players with wireless headphones offering the grown ups a little extra quiet morning sleeping time ;)
There is a huge custom stainless steel box housing the gas bottles on the draw bar, it not only provides security of your gas but will accommodate heaps of your gear also!
There is a 4 bike carrier fitted to the rear of the van, and sitting above it is the camera which wires via your trailer plug to your vehicle with a removable 5" monitor constantly allowing vision behind you.
The van comes with a 100ah battery and I have recently replaced the break safe battery and fitted it with a trickle charger.
There are 2 gas bayonet fittings allowing you to cook at either end of van.
Coleman reverse cycle Air conditioner, 150lt Fridge/Freezer, combination Shower/Toilet.
There is also a complete Kakadu Annex which we have never set up, it has the extra option of the porch end also.

Van has all the standard Outback Model Inclusions
Other extras included

Hayman Reese WDH
Anderson Plug
Wall (Camping Bug brand) for awning allowing shade and privacy without setting up annex. Has a handy clothes line running along top of wall.
Ground matting for use beneath roll out awning
Privacy screen for bed end
LED lighting fitted throughout
Sullage and Water hoses
Retractable/telescopic arm for main TV allowing it to be viewed from outside van
Annex pole carrier fitted beneath rear of van.
Caravan Cover
Webber BBQ included with sale.

Price $43,500

Price is negotiable on inspection only please.

IMG_1631.PNGIMG_1608.JPG IMG_1610.JPG IMG_1611.JPG IMG_1612.JPG IMG_1615.JPG IMG_1616.JPG IMG_1617.JPG IMG_1618.JPG IMG_1619.JPG IMG_1623.JPG IMG_1625.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Flossymk1

Toohey

Sep 5, 2014
Hi, was just wondering where this van is situated and roughly what price range? we are from Victoria and have 3 children. would this comfortably fit a family of 5-6? thanks QUOTE="Sunny, post: 89393, member: 3066"]Its with regret this post is occurring but this van is way too good to be parked up in our yard!!

We've owned this van for 12 months and used it 4 times travelling to local caravan parks only.
It is in excellent condition throughout and would suit the fussiest of buyers. Van is a Dec 2010 build but was first registered in March 2011, only 3 1/2 years old!!
It is a very comfortable van and has all the creature comforts of home, the tunnel boot has a customised slide which is home to the Webber Q200 and allows plenty of storage with easy access from the opposite side also.
Both bunk beds are fitted with drop down DVD players with wireless headphones offering the grown ups a little extra quiet morning sleeping time ;)
There is a huge custom stainless steel box housing the gas bottles on the draw bar, it not only provides security of your gas but will accommodate heaps of your gear also!
There is a 4 bike carrier fitted to the rear of the van, and sitting above it is the camera which wires via your trailer plug to your vehicle with a removable 5" monitor constantly allowing vision behind you.
The van comes with a 100ah battery allowing camping off power and I have recently replaced the break safe battery and fitted it with a trickle charger.
I will include the Hayman Reese WDH and Receiver hitch which aids towing considerably.
There is a complete Kakadu Annex which we have never set up, it has the extra option of the porch end also.

Other extras included

Anderson Plug
Wall (Camping Bug brand) for awning allowing shade and privacy without setting up annex. Has a handy clothes line running along top of wall.
Sullage and Water hoses
Retractable/telescopic arm for main TV allowing it to be viewed from outside van
Caravan Cover
Webber BBQ included with sale

View attachment 25554View attachment 25555 View attachment 25556 View attachment 25557 View attachment 25558 View attachment 25559 View attachment 25560 View attachment 25561 View attachment 25562 View attachment 25563 View attachment 25564 View attachment 25565[/QUOTE]

Sunny

Aug 19, 2013
Lake Macquarie
Hi Toohey,

This van is probably unsuitable for your needs :(

Have a look on the caravan and camping sales website as there is a 2011 18.57-9 which is located in Vic and would definitely accommodate your family comfortably.

Good luck with your hunting and purchase.

Reactions: relgate

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Hi @Sunny,
Would you mind telling me a bit about that cover, I have the same van and the cover looks like a good one. Interested in knowing the make, and whether you were happy with it. I have a coast to coast but after 2 years is just about buggered.

Thanks
HM

Stones

Sep 12, 2014
Its with regret this post is occurring but this van is way too good to be parked up in our yard!!

We've owned this van for 12 months and used it 4 times travelling to local caravan parks only.
It is in excellent condition throughout and would suit the fussiest of buyers. Van is a Dec 2010 build but was first registered in March 2011, only 3 1/2 years old!!
It is a very comfortable van and has all the creature comforts of home, the tunnel boot has a customised slide which is home to the Webber Q200 and allows plenty of storage with easy access from the opposite side also.
The van comes with a 100ah battery allowing camping off power and I have recently replaced the break safe battery and fitted it with a trickle charger.
I will include the Hayman Reese WDH and Receiver hitch which aids towing considerably.
There is a complete Kakadu Annex which we have never set up, it has the extra option of the porch end also.

Other extras included

Anderson Plug
Sullage and Water hoses
Caravan Cover

View attachment 25554View attachment 25555 View attachment 25556 View attachment 25557 View attachment 25558 View attachment 25559 View attachment 25560 View attachment 25561 View attachment 25562 View attachment 25563 View attachment 25564 View attachment 25565

Other extras included

Anderson Plug
Sullage and Water hoses
Caravan Cover

View attachment 25554View attachment 25555 View attachment 25556 View attachment 25557 View attachment 25558 View attachment 25559 View attachment 25560 View attachment 25561 View attachment 25562 View attachment 25563 View attachment 25564 View attachment 25565

Stones

Sep 12, 2014
Hi Sunny - Can you please provide me with a estimate of what you expect to receive for this or can I ring you. I am based in Newcastle and would like a look but of course not if it above my budget this would be wasting your time. Or can you email me with your phone number.

Sunny

Aug 19, 2013
Lake Macquarie
Hi @Sunny,
Would you mind telling me a bit about that cover, I have the same van and the cover looks like a good one. Interested in knowing the make, and whether you were happy with it. I have a coast to coast but after 2 years is just about buggered.

Thanks
HM
Hi mate,
Apologies for slow reply...
Pretty sure the cover was a Jayco supplied item, it has 'coverworld.com.au'
stamped on it at the front.
Probably get a couple more seasons out of it yet I rekon.
Cheers

Last edited:

Sunny

Aug 19, 2013
Lake Macquarie
Hi Sunny - Can you please provide me with a estimate of what you expect to receive for this or can I ring you. I am based in Newcastle and would like a look but of course not if it above my budget this would be wasting your time. Or can you email me with your phone number.
Hi there,
Have sent you a private message.
Cheers