CD/Radio + int & ext speakers
100 amp batt
Solar wiring
Control panel
Wind up antenna
22" TV
Privacy screen
Inner spring mattress on bunks
L shaped lounge instead of cafe style with no hole for table.
colours are as below.
Picture 656.jpgPicture 657.jpg
Will add shelves to the wardrobe but not sure which way to go yet!
Pick up from Geelong

Now for the wait.....September.

Cheers
Burnsy :)

Reactions: Are We There Yet?

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Awesome! You went new after all. Looks like it's going to be a fantastic set up. I'm heading down to get my 17 in August, maybe I'll bump in to you on the way back...

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
congrats burnsy, we went away to have a look at the new range and my minister for war and finance really likes the 18-57-9. looks like a potential upgrade, gee she spoils me.cheers.

Feb 1, 2012
Well done mate, our Expanda also has the L shape lounge and the table is not secured.

I'm interested in the pick up from Geelong?

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Well done mate, our Expanda also has the L shape lounge and the table is not secured.

I'm interested in the pick up from Geelong?

I found the prices unbeatable in Vic and service over the phone excellent....well worth the drive. Its been 3 weeks now and still have not got a reply from Newcastle.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Awesome! You went new after all. Looks like it's going to be a fantastic set up. I'm heading down to get my 17 in August, maybe I'll bump in to you on the way back...

You never know mate! Also it was my wife who decided to go new....gee she's nice! :D

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
A couple of things I will ask my dealer when he returns from holidays, Jo (my wife) wants to know if Jayco can fit the led down lights that she saw in a 25' sterling and also see if they can cut back the board on the top bunk to stop kids from rolling out (not that we want her to) but she is 10 and quite tall for her age. This would give her more room to get down from top bunk or is that a standard safety thing and can't be modified?

cancan

Sep 26, 2011
Manly; Brisbane
I found the prices unbeatable in Vic and service over the phone excellent....well worth the drive. Its been 3 weeks now and still have not got a reply from Newcastle.

I looked around the country for a Starcraft in stock and could not get through to Newcastle Jayco on the phone at all and they never replied to my email (did get the read receipt though) where as Bayswater and Albury Wodonga were great to deal with and efficient, they just didnt have an outback in stock. Price wise they were also competitive incl allowing for freight compared to Brisbane.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Yeah cancan, I think Newcastle needs a shake up. Once we mentioned Vic they didn't want to know us but hey they had the chance!

Feb 1, 2012
Interesting as my experience is the complete opposite with Newcastle, the sales man I'm dealing with is exemplary in his communication.

I tried a couple of other NSW dealers of Jayco when shopping around and had the same negative experiences you talk about with them, may well depend on the sales bloke you strike, which is unfortunate.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Hey NK, i know they can't all be tarred with the same brush but was just my experience and i dont mean to bag them. I was however happy with their warranty repairs and over the counter sales! Maybe i did strike the slack one but sometimes that's all it takes! :)

Cheers.

Feb 1, 2012
No problems Burnsy, that is your experience and your entitled to be annoyed by it...lol I had a bad experience with Coromal and Windsor and did not even bother looking else where, there loss Jaycos gain...:smile: