Offside annex light
Picnic table
Bike rack
Rear mounted spare
Esc
Wind up antenna
Jockey wheel on inside of a frame
Tri fold table

May also choose extra battery and 150w solar.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Nice list of extras for the new van. Gold Coast Jayco must have dropped the ball to force you to drive 3 hours to Coffs?

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
I'd look at the trifold table some have got. The standard table is shite. I am a big fan of 16" tyres too even on a tandom you benfit from a better load rating and more commonality of tyres avaiable.

pomtony

Oct 30, 2013
Nice list of extras for the new van. Gold Coast Jayco must have dropped the ball to force you to drive 3 hours to Coffs?
Hi Crusty, not so much dropped the ball, but got 3 quotes, Brisbane Camperland, Gold Coast Jayco, and Watsons.
Gold Coast were dearest closely followed by Brisbane, but Watsons came in well under both.
Im of the opinion that the lowest quote should get the deal, and have heard nothing but good about Watsons, so had no dramas making the trip.
Cheers
Tony

pomtony

Oct 30, 2013
I'd look at the trifold table some have got. The standard table is shite. I am a big fan of 16" tyres too even on a tandom you benfit from a better load rating and more commonality of tyres avaiable.
Yeah we were able to view one at Brisbane and the standard table left much to be desired.
Havent really thought much about 16" rims.
Cheers
Tony

albo42

Sep 18, 2012
Canberra
Looking at ordering one of these too so thanks for sharing your order info. I'm wondering whether I can get a curtain around the front bed or anything else to for bed privacy - did you consider that? Cheers mate

MUMSRIG

Jul 8, 2012
Upper Hunter
Hi Crusty, not so much dropped the ball, but got 3 quotes, Brisbane Camperland, Gold Coast Jayco, and Watsons.
Gold Coast were dearest closely followed by Brisbane, but Watsons came in well under both.
Im of the opinion that the lowest quote should get the deal, and have heard nothing but good about Watsons, so had no dramas making the trip.
Cheers
Tony

Nice purchase.

Agreed on the quote theory. We purchased our Swan from Geelong as they were nearly $4k cheaper than anywhere else. Drove from the Hunter Valley in NSW to VIC to get it and made a trip out of it at the same time...

Reactions: pomtony

pomtony

Oct 30, 2013
Looking at ordering one of these too so thanks for sharing your order info. I'm wondering whether I can get a curtain around the front bed or anything else to for bed privacy - did you consider that? Cheers mate
Hadnt really considered that no, having a think now.
Did call our guy and add a battery and upgrade to 150 panel and added 2 exterior hatches under beds
Cheers
Tony

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Not long to go now @pomtony do you know if they are still putting the trifold table in yours? I got told they won't put one in mine and curious to see whether it is something that will be cut out at the start of the year?

pomtony

Oct 30, 2013
Hey mate not long at all, yes as far as i know tri fold will be fitted, we will be pretty unhappy if its not as the trifold makes the table area so much more usable.
Other news is we bought a bt50 to drag it around, as our sales guy said the ATM could be just over 2500, so we ditched the commodore wagon, kept prado (love the prado) will post pics and that at a later time, pretty stoked with the bt
Cheers
Tony