Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
Only thing that pisses me of with the 22 Starcraft is when #4 sleeps on the dinnette we have no table. Pulling it apart each time becomes a pain.
The L shape lounge has a up and down table now ;) he he
Only other things are small I moved the ladder flat against bunk so you can walk through past the stupid towel rack that might go soon.
a few spaces a little tight I would of moved the TV point still might.
The whole outback thing as a 22 foot I say size stop us getting places first. Might update to 15 wheels though still 50 50

Reactions: bigcol

gleeso

Dec 15, 2015
Wollongong
Public service announcement.....

If anyone is heading to leisurefest would be great if you get some pics of the price signs of the vans to help people compare prices.

Also if you see any new layouts like the 19 please upload any photos here.

Thanks everyone.
Would love to see different photos of the 19, seen the one on the trading post but would like to see more

Reactions: bigcol

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
Only thing that pisses me of with the 22 Starcraft is when #4 sleeps on the dinnette we have no table. Pulling it apart each time becomes a pain.
The L shape lounge has a up and down table now ;) he he
Only other things are small I moved the ladder flat against bunk so you can walk through past the stupid towel rack that might go soon.
a few spaces a little tight I would of moved the TV point still might.
The whole outback thing as a 22 foot I say size stop us getting places first. Might update to 15 wheels though still 50 50

It sounds like you need a new van :)

Going and taking the cheque book.......

What ate you looking for?

Would love to see different photos of the 19, seen the one on the trading post but would like to see more

Same pi s of 19 and price tags pls?

Have to bury the wife's too!!!

Wait! What! My wife has a wallet? Now that's what has been happening to the kitty dam it!

jbell6660

Apr 30, 2011
Sydney
Jayco have a prototype on display of their new off road van. Interesting. Refer to Jayco Facebook page. Would love to see a few photos if anyone going.

Status
Not open for further replies.