Goodies 2014 Prado GLX Diesel Build Up

The Goodwins

Jan 29, 2014
Wellington Point
www.facebook.com
So its time to replace my first ever Prado.
My current is a Black Petrol December 2009 150 series GXL Prado with the following mods;

75 BFG's
Underbonnet ARB Compressor
Airbags at the rear
TJM Bar
HID spotties
Rhino roof platform
Awning
TJM Airtec Snork
Custom Sandgrabba floormats
Tekonsha brake controller

The new toy
Graphite D4D 155 series

From the Black 150 (My baby..sob...sob..)
75 BFG's
Underbonnet ARB Compressor

New
TJM Bar
NARVA HID spotties
TJM Airtec Snork
Rhino Pioneer 150cm Platform (with numerous additions....BIG expense)
Dual Battery system (120amp unit with in vehicle monitor)
Foxwing Awning
Airbags at rear
Wetseats front and rear
GME 80 channel
Redarc Brake Controller

What I want to know....with all seriousness......am I ordering stuff I don't need or what am I missing....

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
New
TJM Bar
NARVA HID spotties
TJM Airtec Snork
Rhino Pioneer 150cm Platform (with numerous additions....BIG expense)
Dual Battery system (120amp unit with in vehicle monitor)
Foxwing Awning
Airbags at rear
Wetseats front and rear
GME 80 channel
Redarc Brake Controller

What I want to know....with all seriousness......am I ordering stuff I don't need or what am I missing....

How about a towbar?????:)

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Hey @The Goodwins actually I'm not being a smart arse (this time) but my van fully loaded is over 2 tonne, if I had a Prado with 2 fuel tanks full and say a driver with a wife and 2 adult kids with a fridge in the back next to the weber and some stuff on the roof I would be over loaded. I was actually thinking seriously of a Prado till I did the sums (weight sums and of course the over priced price tag) and that's why I went for a Jeep, not bacause I loved them I can assure you (I do now)

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Man... I don't even know what half that stuff is, what it does, or how much it costs... but damn... I want them! This place is ridiculous like that... you see everyone else's toys and go... hmmm... I need/want/aspire to that... :)

I'm really going to have to get the Boss to make sure she sits on my wallet whilst I'm surfing on here.

Can't wait to see the new wheels though @The Goodwins....

Oct 22, 2013
Mount Cotton QLD
Side steps, side rails, Gps , cargo barrier and love my underbody protection but depends on how much off road u do. I folded my original steps on the fishermans ? Track at straddy and my side rails have saved the car in more ways than one and I'm not talkin off road!.

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
good greif man, I was talking to a mate about them only today (they used to be customers of ours in a past life) and were discussing how the mining down turn is hurting them, looks like I know there strategy of fixing the bottom line :lol: Oh well if you buy a Jeep you can afford it all and still have some change (and tow legal) "man car" pffffftttttt