Foxtel GO or Mobile Foxtel Airplay & AppleTV

Gadgets 21.63.1

aka - adam 18.57.9
Jun 29, 2013
mornington peninsula victoria
www.bifolds.co
extra light on the services side, as night time arriving is always going to happen and you can now see. also another one just outside the awning/annex at the front, as you can see outside the front door at night. then led strip on awning arm with black switch on the wall. used for cooking under at night.
outside light.jpg
lights.jpg

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Looks very impressive Adam, but you've lost me with all the electronics, I thought I was good using hard drive for movies and hot spot for iPad! :)

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
its very easy to setup a network in the van, plug and play. using western digital media players. network printers. network hard drives, mean you can watch as many different movies or listen to music all at the same time in different zones around the caravan.
Ha. I go camping to get away from all that!;)

Reactions: macca

Gadgets 21.63.1

aka - adam 18.57.9
Jun 29, 2013
www.bifolds.co
check the image, it is a modem from ebay, takes a sim, and also has your wifi network connections at the back for other items, in my case another 2 x 8 port network switches. running foxtel, computers, network hard drives, network printer, kids laptops, media plays and so on

Attachments

• media system.jpg
    media system.jpg
    661.9 KB · Views: 286

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
telstra is the network for travellers. $80 for the 15gb a month plan. its a casual, so its turned on as i need it by telstra.
Gee you blow me away adam 18.57.9 each time you post something.
Do you really use that much download in a month?
I have the 2gig plan @30 per month and for caravaning I would struggle to max it out.

Gadgets 21.63.1

aka - adam 18.57.9
Jun 29, 2013
www.bifolds.co
we all have iphones, which backup to icloud each night. remote cameras at home send us images if someone steps foot onto our property, photostream sharing accross ipads, macbook air and kids iphones. all this uses much data. not to mention our kids who have there own websites, which they update with there trip information. then if we are away during school times, the kids have to log into there school to get there homework.

we are about to go away just for a few days this monday. only about 2-3 three nights at baleene (spelt wrong) in geelong big4. just a very short trip. but a get away.

so i am at the moment fitting new led light strips in the outside hatches and in the end bunks. also making the dual electronic swiches that control the water tanks a bit neater. send some pics when all finnished.

we also carry another fridge, normally stored outside on a stand when parked and inside when travelling. it is a 70 litre dual fridge/freezer system. side by side. you can use each side for either fridge or freezer. i am getting a custom made box for the front of the van with a slideout panel with the fridge inside, and the gas bottles at the other. this will get mounted on the draw bar where the gas bottles are. the van comes standard with 2 bottles, but i am going to remove one and just use one, as we have had the van for just on 12 months and slept away in it for around 3 1/2 months and just now finnished one bottle. more of a weight saver than anything is the reason for removing.

CJ1177

Jan 28, 2013
Newcastle
www.facebook.com
Gee you blow me away adam 18.57.9 each time you post something.
Do you really use that much download in a month?
I have the 2gig plan @30 per month and for caravaning I would struggle to max it out.

i know we are getting off topic, we are on a 50gig plan & for the last 3 months we used 42gig, 52gig then last month 60gigo_O lucky our plan just slows us down to crawling speed, my boys hit YouTube often.

either that or a neighbour has cracked our wifi password.>:(

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
i know we are getting off topic, we are on a 50gig plan & for the last 3 months we used 42gig, 52gig then last month 60gigo_O lucky our plan just slows us down to crawling speed, my boys hit YouTube often.

either that or a neighbour has cracked our wifi password.>:(

Considering a 2 hour high def movie is around 4 gig, 50gig is a lot of downloadso_O